Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Birthday M.A.

My mom just turned 52 years old on March 18. For those of you who know M.A. or lady, as we like to call her, she does not look 52. She looks good! I just wanted to give a belated shout out to my mom for her birthday. She really is the most amazing mom. She lives for her kids and she really will do anything for me. She is the least judgemental person I know and she is really funny. For example: On Christmas Eve we were watching Mr. Krueger's Christmas and my little sister Laurel said "the little girl in this movie is so adorable" to which my mom replied "yeah, but she probably grew up to be really bad looking". This is the beauty of M.A., she says stuff without thinking...and it's usually pretty hilarious. Shout out to mom, Happy 52nd!

No comments: