Friday, March 21, 2008

Facebook Videos

I will admit,I usually am a big supporter of videos posted on facebook. I thoroughly enjoyed watching Diane Aikele biff it twice on a longboard. My collab on baby it's cold outside with Maddie Nielsen was a success (as were her re-enactments of "dear diary" and the "hey you" youtube girl). However, recently facebook videos have become the bane of my existence. Some may have seen the recent video posted on my sisters profile from the Rascal Flatts concert. Yes...I was very excited to be there, yes...I was screaming like a little girl, yes...I was yelling beligerent things. We had great seats, I drank out of Joe Don's water bottle and I took some great photos of Gary LeVox's jeans. Wouldn't you be excited? I guess what I'm saying is A. don't watch this video and B. if you do...don't judge me.

No comments: