Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm in love...I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!!! (A Tale of Cafe Rio Love)


So...a lot has changed since I last blogged, as you can tell by the title of this post. It is true. Also, I am getting married in 18 days. Kind of crazy I know. I will now retell the story of our love. It was a clear Saturday night, April 12th to be axact. My friend Paige, my sister Eliese and my cousin Allie had just left the BYU volleyball game and decided to hit up the local hot spot cafe rio, for a delicious pork burrito. While in line my sister spotted a boy walking with a limp, wearing jeans, a hoodie, a backwards hat, he was kind of thug. I didn't see him until he sat down with his back to us, but that didn't stop me from standing up and trying to check him out. Anyways, after eating my delicious pork burrito, our table was talking, when the boy with a limp got up and it appeared he was walking toward our table. However, he changed his course and refilled his water cup. He would later say he was just getting up the courage to come talk to me. I guess he finally mustered up enough courage and stopped at our table on the way back from his water break. He limped over (he hurt his foot playing softball and no longer walks with a limp) and stopped to introduce himself and continued to chat for a while, we were making eye contact and he was kind of facing me, but I didn't really know who he was interested in. So it was kind of awkward when he had to leave and was like, we should hang out some time. Who was he talking to? Me! He looked at me whipped out his phone and got my number. Some texts and a game night followed and the rest is history. We got engaged a month later and in 22 days I will be Kristin V. Anderson. I hated girls who got engaged and married really quickly, but now I am one of them. I guess that's what I get for judging, it's fine. Anyways that is the tale of my Cafe Rio love. Hit it up on Friday or Saturday nights. Apparently it's the place for love.

1 comment:

KB said...

yesssss. I love your love.